Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday, August 9, 2009


Outside my window... I can see blue sky with that beautiful cotton candy white clouds over the top of rooftops.

I am thinking... it's harder to parent 2 kiddos when alone...I'm outnumbered! :-)

I am thankful for... a patient and caring hubby who listens, supports and even sometimes rebukes me when I'm feeling overwhelmed before sending me off for a coffee and book-reading time while taking over kid-wrangling for an hour or so.

From the kitchen... I am hoping to make Heinz' Thai Soup in a Packet soon!

I am wearing... J in the Hug-a-Bub. He's very peaceful and snuggly!

I am reading... Glenbrooke Series by Robin Jones Gunn, Mommy Teach Me to Read by Barbara Curtis

I am hoping... to find creative ways to store things or be brave enough to declutter....

I am creating... an action plan (in my head) about how to handle a full week with Matt overseas soon....

I am praying... for patience, wisdom and most of all lots of love.

Around the house... Shelby's watching Songs to Make You Smile and I'm enjoying some quiet time until it's time to leave for church.

One of my favorite things... Gloria Jeans' Caramelatte with a drizzle of caramel syrup on top. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week... hopefully it will be relatively quiet with maybe a trip to visit Matt for lunch.

A picture thought I'm sharing with you... waiting patiently for the long anticipated birthday Play School Concert to start!



No comments: