Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


I have noticed several of my favourite bloggers doing this lately and thought it was a fun, simple way to put up a blog-post which takes a snap-shot of life as it is at this moment in time. For other "daybooks" visit Peggy.

Outside my window... darkened and quieter streets.

I am thinking... that I'm feeling a bit chilly and want to go curl up in bed with a book soon.

I am thankful for... the wonderful time making memories we have had with Matt's mum

From the kitchen... I have finally learned how to make a lovely meal of Corned Beef with white sauce!!

I am wearing... new shoes!!

I am reading... Mission of Motherhood by Joy Clarkson, A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton

I am hoping... that Jackson doesn't refuse to breastfeed for 6 hours again. It's much too stressful when it's his sole form of nourishment!

I am creating... memories!

I am praying... that Shelby (and I) copes with Nanna's departure on Sunday okay. She has already expressed to me that it's sad that Nanna has to go so I can only imagine what it will be like on Sunday.

Around the house... things are messier than I like but I'm learning to let things slide a bit more during this early baby stage.

One of my favorite things... is seeing Matt with Jackson asleep in the pouch sling.

A few plans for the rest of the week... dinner out at a friends place, a trip to the city, saying good-bye to Nanna at the airport and maybe (?) a trip to the State Library for a pre-schooler author reading.


No comments: