Monday, September 3, 2007

NEVER....Say Never!

I must be the last person on earth (besides my parents that is) to watch the first season of Lost.

I am one of those people that can't stand suspense, thrillers, creepy music and anything that makes me jump. I happened to see Charlie's hanging, the dead body in the tree and a few "dark moments" when my sister and brother and Matt were watching it ages and ages ago and swore black and blue that I would NEVER...EVER....EVER watch Lost!!

As they say Never, Say Never!

I have just finished watching the first season and I must say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but SHHH! don't tell Matt I just said that. Though I do have to ask, what is with the season finale ending with just as many questions if not more than we started with?? It only gets worse from what I've heard around the traps.

1 comment:

Radar said...

Do I count? I still haven't seen it.

Mind you, I watched the first five episodes of 'Heroes', which is supposed to be reasonably similar. Stopped watching that because I didn't like it's dark mood / violent moments. Most people disagree with me on that, but yeah.