Saturday, April 24, 2010

Favourite Kids Books




Just thought I'd do a quick post (since I never do any!!) and share what our kids favourite books are at the moment.

Jackson is a huge fan of simple board books. His all-time-smile-guaranteed favourite is What Do You Say? which is a book I bought from Sonlight.com last year when they were having a sale on some items for under 3s. Very simple mostly animal noises. And even Shelby likes to read it coz of the cute "punch-line".

And Shelby has many favourites. But The Faraway Tree collection has been a breakfast, lunch and dinner-time book lately. (What I mean by that is whenever Shelby can pin Matt or I down she begs for another chapter or two!) We are 1/2 way through the 3rd book and she is loving it. She has also been really enjoying hearing all the books included in the P3/4 Core from Sonlight.com.

What books are your kids enjoying at the moment? Or if you don't have kids what were your favourites as a child?