Thursday, October 15, 2009

Daybook

Outside my window... it's dark and I can see the lights of other units. If I look closely I might see a man on his balcony doing Tai-Chi.

I am thinking... The Water Is Wide is a beautiful tune.

I am thankful for... good food, a snug home, and a wonderful family.

From the kitchen... we had a really nice warm cous-cous salad with thai marinated tofu and veggies for dinner. YUM!

I am wearing... my one and only maxi dress, favourite matching glass blown and hand-painted earrings with ugg boots and a grey jumper over the top...VERY classy. ;-)

I am reading... nothing! I finished off In Defense of Food, A Charlotte Mason Companion and Baby-Led Weaning: Helping your Baby to Love Good Food in the past week and haven't actually picked any other books up yet. Still listening to the audio book Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen though which is good! The other books pictured in my last post are books Matt & I are reading together so whilst I am TECHNICALLY reading them I'm not personally reading them by myself. :)

I am hoping... that tomorrow will hold some fruitful and helpful conversations.

I am creating... a cross-stitch bookmark of a kangaroo. I've been working on it so long that I want to finish it and start a handmade miniature quilt.

I am praying... for peace and clarity about decisions that we are making.

Around the house... Matt's taken Jackson for a walk and Shelby's going to sleep whilst dishes langour in the sink and washing waits to be folded.

One of my favorite things... is our little suburb and the many people that make up this little corner of the world.

A few plans for the rest of the week... breakfast out, mum's group at church, friends over for breakfast on Saturday morning.

A picture thought I'm sharing with you... (two for the price of one actually!) Shelby and her assorted "bed companions"....




4 comments:

Linda said...

Hello from australia! I randomly hopped onto your blog after clicking on the button labelled "next blog" :)
reading the "from the kitchen" part of the marinated tofu sounds kinda good!

*thinks about food*

cafedave said...

Love the calculator-as-bedtime-toy

~Adrienne said...

Is it still cold enough for ugg boots down there? Brissy's been having some pretty hot humid days lately . . .

chanel said...

louis vuitton tivoli pm
louis vuitton damier neverfull mm
louis vuitton neverfull pm
neverfull
louis vuitton mahina