Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nail Brushes in the Kitchen!




Do you ever spend extra $$ on washed potatoes?


Do you ever have trouble cleaning the bits of food out of your strainers?


Well, THIS is the post for you! I would like to introduce you to my new best friend in the kitchen....



the humble nailbrush!



This amazing little gadget that I picked up for approximately $2 in Big W (Walmart equivalent) will scrub your cheap but very dirty potatoes clean with the help of some water within minutes and that sieve that has all the crusted food on it that you really should throw out? Give it a scrub with the nailbrush and voila' CLEAN!

Perhaps you already knew this but if not I hope this kitchen tip has helped you. It certainly works for me! For more other helpful ideas visit Tammy at Tammy's Recipes and Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great tip! Thanks for visiting my blog too.

I love your recipe blog too and want to have a better look.

Kate